Welcome to the Club with Mothercare
Mothercare hosts Welcome to The Club events for expectant parents
– Featuring interactive talks on pregnancy and maternity style led by top parenting experts –
mothercare, the UK’s leading parenting retailer, has partnered with a team of top parenting experts, including Zoe De Pass of @DressLikeaMum, to host a series of interactive events, offering honest advice and tips to expectant parents.
The free Welcome to the Club events, held in mothercare stores across the UK, are designed to arm guests with essential information and support to help prepare for a new arrival and the first few weeks of parenthood.
As well as personal shopping experiences and exclusive discounts, guests will be invited to enjoy a series of free workshops and talks led by experts, including:
- Maternity style without compromise with Zoe De Pass of @DressLikeaMum: The mother of two and fashion blogger, on a mission to challenge misconceptions of dressing like a mum, will share her shopping tips and style advice for mums-to-be. Zoe will introduce her picks from mothercare’s capsule collection ‘THE EDIT’, including trend-led separates and dresses that can be mixed and matched to offer fashionable yet comfortable solutions to dressing during pregnancy and nursing.
- Ask a midwife… Pregnancy myth-busting with Beth Kitt of The Bump to Baby Chapter: From baby brain to night sweats, midwife and author Beth Kitt, will be on hand to answer guests’ questions, plus dispel pregnancy myths for curious parents-to-be. With years of experience in midwifery, Beth will share invaluable tips on pregnancy and surviving the first few weeks with a new baby.
mothercare’s Welcome to The Club events will take place on:
- Thursday 5th October, 12 – 2pm at the mothercare Bristol store (12b, Cribbs Causeway Retail Park, Lysander Rd, Patchway, Bristol BS34 5UL)
- Thursday 9th November, 12 – 2pm at the mothercare London Greenwich store (Unit B Brocklebank Retail Park, 3 Brocklebank Road, London SE7 7FR)
Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
About Welcome To The Club: The interactive events are part of mothercare’s new Welcome to the Club campaign and consists of a series of partnerships, videos, events and new product launches, all designed to unite mums and dads to take on parenting together. Welcome to the Club features the likes of @mother_of_daughters, @dresslikeamum, @cherryhealy and @london_dad, as they tackle everything from maternity style and what to pack in your hospital bag, through to how to calm a crying baby and potty training.