Moments in the birth room are moments to be remembered. Here are just a sample of 10 of my favourite captures.
1. The support given from your partner.
(Beautiful photos from Luna Palm Photography Cheltenham)
2. The Lion King moment- During a cesarean when the drapes are dropped and you first set eyes on your baby.
(📸 Monet Nicole)
3. The Moment you catch your baby.
4. Your partners face when you catch your baby. This Dads face is priceless.
5. The cord being cut. This is one being trimmed after a cesarean birth.
6. Baby’s first checks such as weight and head circumference.
7. The first family photo.
8. Those tiny fingers and tiny toes.
(📸 Chui King Li Photography) Cheltenham
9. Midwife and Baby- If you’ve had a good relationship with your midwife, one of your baby and your midwife is a popular one to take.
(📸 This is myself with gorgeous Casia. Her Mama Lucy’s blog is a good one to read.)
10. The going home photo-
(A Bump to Baby Chapter papa taking his new baby home ❤️)
These are my Top 10. Have I missed any special captures out? I’d love to see yours in the comments…